Thursday, February 26, 2009

Week 29

I've been sick this week with a cold, and it's not fun. I started feeling bad last Wednesday, the 18th and it's been a long eight days since then. I'm at the end of it (the coughing stage) so hopefully I can rest and be back to my normal pregnant health soon.

The exciting news is that our stroller came in today! It's a chicco cortina travel system in case you want to look up professional pictures on the web. For now, here's some shots I took in the living room.





4 comments:

The Driskells said...

Yeah! Getting ready for baby is so much fun! Sorry you've been sick.

hannah said...

oooh I like it! It is so small though!

Elizabeth Graham said...

very nice stroller! Hope you're feeling better!

brenda said...

What a great stroller!! I love all the features it has, I know you'll get years of use from it.