Thursday, October 16, 2008

First Visit to the Doctor!

We just got back from the doctor's office and it was awesome! Our estimated due date is May 12. Everything looks good and we have another appointment in a month.

The best part of the visit was the ultrasound! We got to see our baby!!! Baby was hanging out upside down (Curtis disagrees - I was laying down, we're not sure about the angle of the camera... we agree that it was upside down in the pictures) and it was so precious! We got to hear the heartbeat for a few seconds. I could have listened to it for hours. After we had been looking at the baby on the ultrasound for a while, Baby started to move around!! That was the best. Now it seems like a long time before we get to have another ultrasound. Our next appointment is November 17th. We'll post the ultrasound pictures on here after we scan them.

My favorite is on the top right - the one with the legs!

4 comments:

Anna said...

Very exciting! Enjoy these times. I still remember how happy I was. This is one of God's greatest miracles that we get see. Toria is 14 and I still have memories of the pregancy and anticipation. I love all the kids and each pregnacy had special times, but the first is unique. Cherish each milestone. Love you guys!! Anna

Rachael said...

YEAH! Glad you started a blog to keep us posted on everything! I am so excited that your first appointment went so well....the ultrasound pics are AWESOME!

hannah said...

Love it!

brenda said...

We're so excited and love the cute photos of our grandbaby to be!! The blog is a great way to share the event! I know you and Curtis will be wonderful parents :-)