Thursday, October 23, 2008

Week 11 Report

How am I feeling? This week you'd get a different answer every hour. Right now I feel good. I got a nice nap after work and Curtis just made me a sandwich. Some nights I feel nauseous and I sit in the recliner or lay on the couch until it's time to go to bed. Sometimes taking the dog on a walk makes me feel better, sometimes I don't want to go. And so far, most of it doesn't make sense to me. I generally feel better if I eat something every few hours. But I get tired of eating because I don't feel hungry. Oh well. I think I have it better that other ladies in their first trimester, so I don't want to complain too much!

I really enjoy following the ACU football team. I check their blog and news releases regularly, and I've been to all their home games. We usually listen to the away games on the radio, and the last away game was on TV! I was pretty worried about the WT game last week, but we won. In case you're not in the loop, ACU is undefeated this season, breaking tons of ACU records, ranked number 1 in our conference and number 2 in the nation! We have some awesome players on offense (Malone, Scott, and Knox) and our defense is awesome this year! Our next three games are against some serious teams, so I'm excited.

No comments: