Monday, December 22, 2008

December

As I sometimes say, "Sheesh."
I've been avoiding my blog, on purpose.
In my office I've learned that if you have something difficult to email, keep it short.

I found out last week that one of my best friends had a miscarriage. I'm so sad about it everyday, and it's going to be a sad piece of my life for a long time.

This same week, I've felt my baby move everyday. I'm so thankful. Curtis has felt it once, and we laughed. That's a memory I'll keep.

Our midpregnancy sonogram is Monday, December 29th. We'll definitely be posting some news and pictures.

1 comment:

brenda said...

I'm excited that you can feel your baby move! I love that you and Curtis both felt the baby and laughed...I can just picture you! I am sad too though about your friend and realize it's hard right now for both of you. I'm keeping you all in my prayers.