Monday, December 29, 2008

It's a Boy!

AHH! We're having a boy! :-) Curtis and I have been smiling, laughing, and kissing all morning. We're so happy that our baby is healthy, and we're excited to have a little guy around the house. The sonogram appointment seemed to fly by. The Dr. said he's 100% sure, and it's definitely guaranteed that it's a boy. He even zoomed in on our baby's little boy parts and showed us. We won't be posting that picture on the blog. He also gave us a picture of the baby's "face" but Curtis and I have come up with several interpretations of which dark spots could be eyes, a nose and a mouth... We also got a fuzzy picture of a foot, and we got to watch our baby's heart muscle pump while we listened to his heartbeat. I thought that was awesome. We did take a video tape (We don't have a VCR anyways) but the recording machine was broken, so we don't have to worry about converting that. We'll get the sonogram pictures up here later.

For now, here's a picture of me, my belly, and the Christmas tree. I don't think I really look this big, it's some sort of optical illusion with the sun. But maybe I do. Anyways, Baby and I will just be getting bigger from here.

I'm also posting a picture of me and Tommy napping on the floor after we played in the backyard yesterday. Tommy likes to nap on the dining room floor by the sunny window. I had to wear the bandanna because the sun was in my eyes.



3 comments:

Elizabeth Graham said...

Yay! I just knew it was a boy all along! I'm so excited and I can't wait to meet my new NEPHEW (I don't have to say "neice or nephew" anymore!) in just a few more short months!

The Driskells said...

You are looking too cute with your baby bump!!! Yeah for a boy! We are so excited for you guys.

Lael Meidal said...

haha, I love the picture of you and Tommy! And I'm so very excited about your little boy. In fact, did you know that Lael also has a masculine form? It's pronounced Law-el...just keep it in mind ;)