Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Last Days

For your enjoyment, and because it's a shame to not record funny stories, here's some pregnancy moments to remember:

In my office I usually roll my office chair easily from my computer to my file cabinet, a few feet away because it's a fast and fun way to move around my office. Last week I pushed off from my computer area, and the office chair didn't even make it halfway to filing cabinet...

I can sit in a chair, lean forward, and let my belly rest on the seat easily.

I haven't used the comforter on our bed in a week or two, and I usually don't even like a sheet. It's hot.

Today my coworker's preschooler looked at my belly with worried face and asked, "How does the baby get out?"

When I walk down the hallway at work I feel like a ship.

When I get up in the middle of the night, run into the door frames, and make the floor creak, I feel like Godzilla.

3 comments:

brenda said...

I like your haircut:-) You look precious....and close!

The Driskells said...

Love it! Those are the fun things of pregnancy that you will remember and laugh about.

Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

Ah, Lauren, how I miss you. I can hear you saying each of these things. I can not wait for Will (are you calling him Will or William) to get here! I wish I lived closer so I could meet him sooner. I know both you and Curtis are super excited!