Thursday, April 16, 2009

Weeks 35 and 36

So, I came home Wednesday night (April 8) with a sore throat. As it got worse, I got madder. My shower was the next day and Curtis and I were going to leave town Friday to go to the Chet and Frances Graham family reunion - our last trip out of town. The sore throat / cold / cough didn't ruin any parties. I had an awesome shower and Curtis and I successfully traveled to East Texas and spent a few days sitting around and eating with no papers to grade, laundry or dishes. We did take the car seat on the trip, but thankfully Baby William stayed in my belly.

Here's some pictures from the shower (Thanks Hannah!)

Hm. took too long to load. I'm going to bed. Maybe the pictures will work out tomorrow.

1 comment:

brenda said...

It was an awesome shower and you looked beautiful :-) I'm glad you and Curtis had some 'off' time away from Abilene before the Big Event happens!