Sunday, April 26, 2009

Not Counting Down

So, I don't know how many days it is until my due date. I'm trying not to count. I don't really believe in due dates, I think the baby is just as likely to come a little early or a little late.

I've been feeling mostly good, my main problem is being tired all the time and not able to move around very well. But Tommy is still patient with me while I do my slow walk to the back door to let him out.

Oh, good news - a new snow cone stand opened up next to Taco Bueno and it's better than Cajun Cones! I had three last week. :-) If anyone wants to bring me a snow cone while I'm in the hospital, remember to ask them to go easy on the syrup. I like any flavor that sounds like summertime.

Here's a picture of me over a week ago, and the crib and changing table (not quite set up yet).



7 comments:

Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

Is it better than New Wave snow cones?

The Driskells said...

Lookin' good little momma! Can't wait to see your handsome little guy whenever he gets here!

hannah said...

You are so pretty! And I think there are enough people counting down for you that you don't need to!

daddyO and honey said...

you look absolutely wonderful. i'm so sad to not have you around when william grows up. i was looking forward to that. but...our loss will be others gain. love you.

Elizabeth Graham said...

You're SO CLOSE! I am so excited to meet William! I can't wait to be one of three lucky aunts to spoil him rotten =)

brenda said...

Taco Bueno? Hum...I'll have to look around for it to find the snowcone place. You look beautiful and I know I'm going to have a super cute little grandguy in a short time! We are so excited about his upcoming arrival!

Lauren said...

Erin, I'm glad you commented on the important part of the post - the new snow cone stand! I think New Wave was better, definitely had a bigger bump on top of the cup and New Wave had the secret recipe cream-on-top option. But Hard Rock Ice is at least a step up from Cajun Cones. Are you coming to Abilene this summer, or should I bring you a melted one on 9/9/09?