Monday, November 17, 2008

Lists

I haven't made any lists yet, but I've been thinking about them. Mostly I'm deciding when I need to start working on things. Here's things that I'm not going to worry about until later (definitely after Christmas).
-picking a name
-picking out baby furniture
-picking out a stroller/car seat/etc.
-moving desks out of the office/nursery

Right now I am working on deciding what size I am and what clothes I can wear besides t-shirts and sweat pants. So far I have stacks of maternity clothes from two of my friends. I didn't realize that a woman will go through small, medium, and large maternity clothes in one pregnancy... I also don't understand all the clothes I've unpacked, but that's ok. I like to pretend I know what I'm doing.

Also I think I'm officially in my second trimester. I'm not nauseous and I don't have to use the bathroom in the middle of night. Nice. I know, trips to the bathroom are going to be returning to my schedule as Baby grows.

I have my second doctor's appointment today. I don't know what's going to happen. I'm expecting standard tests (weight, blood pressure, urine test, measure my tummy) and some time to ask questions. If anything exciting happens I'll let you know. My fancy sonogram appt. is scheduled for Dec. 29.

And I'm home sick with a cold. But that's OK. Tommy's snuggly when he knows I'm sick, and I have lots of hot drink and food options here at the house.

1 comment:

Lael Meidal said...

I missed you yesterday! Hope you're feeling better, and I'm glad the sickness of the first trimester is over. love you!